With base weight of 22.1 pounds, the Caboose Ultralight is 20% lighter than the original Caboose and far lighter than most double strollers. The Caboose Ultralight can navigate narrow spaces with ease. The large, sealed ball bearing wheels give your children a smooth ride and youll find it is super easy to push. And thanks to its minimal weight, you can steer with just one hand! Kids absolutely love the independence and “cool” element the Caboose offers. The patented Stand-On-Tandem design gives your older child the freedom to choose between walking, standing and sitting. Parents tell us this single feature alone has given their child a head start at developing a healthy independence – a “win-win for both parents and kids alike. The Caboose Ultralight offers a cool, modern style and its tough 600D nylon fabric is available in rich, vivid colors: Blueberry, Orangie, Greenie and Black.
- New 3-Position Front Seat Recline - The large, comfortable front seat now includes three reclining positions for the front riding passenger.
- Larger storage basket with side pockets - A new and improved larger storage basket will hold plenty of gear for your outings and is equipped with mesh pockets on each side.
- 4-Wheel Suspension / Linked Rear Brake - The new Ultralight Caboose has linked rear brakes adding extra security when the stroller is parked. The new 4-wheel suspension will make for the smoothest ride for your back seat passenger.
- Front & Rear Seating - Padded rear seat and comfortable three-position front seat. Accommodates children from 3 months to 45 lbs.
- Car Seat Adapter / Removable Tray
- Parents of an infant or newborn will love that each Ultralight Caboose is outfitted with a Universal Car Seat Adapter that snaps easily into the tray housings. Your compatible car seat will nest in the front seat to create a wonderful place for your infant to ride snuggly. When you're not using the infant car seat adapter, the child tray snaps into place for your child and provides a great place for snacks, toys and beverages.
- Oversized Canopy - Joovy's signature oversized canopy has been designed with a sun visor extension that provides shade for both children and protection from the elements. We want to protect your precious cargo!
- Folding - The Caboose Ultralight folds super compactly for storage. In fact, it can be placed in the trunk of most compact cars. And at only 22.1 pounds, lifting the Ultralight in and out of your car is simple and easy.
- Parent Organizer - The Joovy Parent Organizer is standard equipment with every Ultralight Caboose. Constructed of machine washable neoprene, the organizer has a rear zippered pocket that is perfect to securely store your keys, cell phone, camera, etc. and the dual cup holders will keep your drinks cool.
- Folded Dimensions 10.5"H x 21.5"W x 41.5"L
- Folded without front canopy/tray 10.5"H x 21.5"W x 38"L
- Full Dimensions 41.50"H x 21.5"W x 37"L
- Stroller Base Weight 22.1 lbs.
- Canopy Weight 2.6 lbs.
- Child Tray Weight 0.7 lbs.
- Parent Organizer Weight 0.5 lbs.
- CabooseToo Rear Seat Weight 2 lbs.
- Front Seats Min Age 3 months+
- Front SeatsMin Age Birth+ when using car seat adapter
- Front Seat Max Weight 45 lbs and 40" Max Height
- Rear Seat Max Weight 45 lbs and 44" Max Height
- Rear Seat Min Age 2.5 yrs