We feel that it's never too early to set a good example, especially when it comes to safety. Teaching children about safety and introducing good safety habits is an essential part of parenting. That's exactly why we developed the Noodle helmet.
The Noodle helmet is for children 1 - 9 years old with head sizes between 18.5 - 22 inches (47-56 cm). We recommend using it when children ride bikes, trikes, ride-on cars, scooters, bike trailers and other activities like these. The Noodle is available in 2 sizes - Small fits heads 18.5 - 20.5 inches and Medium fits heads 20.5 - 22 inches. We recommend using a string to measure your child’s head. Wrap the string around the head just above the ears. Mark the end, then lay the string out straight on a flat surface. Measure the length with a tape measure.
The Joovy Noodle features 14 air vents, integrated bug mesh in the front vents, extended visor for maximum protection, nylon straps, pinch guard chin strap, and an adjustable fit dial. It is a great looking helmet and comes in various colors.
Meets CPSC Standards.
- For children 1 - 9 years old with a head size between 18.5 - 22 inches
- Available in 2 sizes - Small and Medium
- Small fits heads 18.5" - 20.5”
- Medium fits heads 20.5” - 22”
- 14 air vents with integrated bug mesh in the front vents
- Extended visor for maximum protection, nylon straps, pinch guard chin strap
- Adjustable fit dial
- Meets CPSC Standards
- Available in various colors
Age Range: 1 - 9 years
Head Size Small: 18.5 - 20.5 inches (47-52 cm)
Head Size Medium: 20.5 - 22 inches (52-56cm)
Helmet Weight: 0.5 lbs.
Helmet Dimensions: 6.5" H x 8.5" W x 9.5” D