Mom and Baby
30 Day Returns,
No Questions Asked
2 Year Warranty
Free Shipping on
Join us in supporting the Sonoran pronghorn! Sonoran Pronghorns struggle to find food and water due to limitations from roads and fences. These speedy animals are fighting to make a comeback and we are here to help! We believe education is the key to preservation. By spreading the word about them and the national parks where they live, we can make a difference. Purchase this product and 5% of the retail will be donated to the National Park Foundation.
The Tricycoo UL’s compact fold, large canopy, rubber wheels, reclining seats, and configurations that grow with your child make it a family favorite. Your child can sit with the company of Ben, the Sonoran pronghorn, who’s along for the ride!
Also included is a lovable two-piece gift set that provides education, introduces empathy and makes family mealtime even more fun! It includes a fun, fact-based board book about Ben, the Sonoran pronghorn, that will steal your heart and foster curiosity of the animal and the park where he lives. Your child can cuddle up with Ben, the plush toy, while listening to or reading his story. Ben is not only a fun, soft friend, but is also a great way to teach empathy and emotional connections.
Support Endangered Animals – Sonoran Pronghorn
- 8 configurations
- Super compact fold
- Parent push handle folds with the trike
- Fully assembled right out the box
- Reversible seat for parent-child eye-to-eye contact at an early age
- Three rubber wheels with no-flat technology
- Two sets of footrests
- 3-position reclining seat
- Storage bag included
- Removable canopy with UPF 50+
- Cup holder on the removable parent push handle.
- Parent foot brake
- For kids 6 months to 5 years old
Ben, the Sonoran Pronghorn Plush Toy
- Smooth and soft 9” plush toy
- Embroidered features eliminate any choking hazard
- Teaches empathy and emotional connections
Ben, the Sonoran Pronghorn Book
- Fun, fact-based board book
- Helps to develop motor skills and vocabulary
- Bright illustrations
- Perfectly sized for little fingers
- Raises awareness of the Sonoran pronghorn
- Made of FSC®-certified material and printed with soy ink.
We are excited to announce our National Park Collection. These products come with fun and educational toys featuring endangered animals. It’s never too early to start teaching kids to love nature and animals.
the Sonoran Pronghorn
Use it in the stage that best suits your child. Easily adjustable as they grow for 6 months up to 5 years.
Lightweight Compact Fold
The Nook NB is now newborn ready with a
three-position one-handed adjustable reclining seat
Secure Seat with 3-Position Recline
Reversible seat for parent-child eye to eye contact
at an early age.
Parent Push Handle
Two-position adjustable height parent push handle with one-handed steering.
Adult foot brake included.
The storage bag with a drawstring closure detaches from the parent push handle and can be carried independently.
Lightweight Compact Fold
Easy one-hand compact fold.
What’s In The Box?
In this fun, fact-based board book, the Sonoran pronghorn will steal your heart and foster curiosity of the animal and the park where he lives. The pages have bright illustrations and are sized perfectly for little fingers. The story raises awareness of endangered animals and the importance of keeping a clean environment.
This book is made of FSC®-certified material and printed in soy ink.
The children’s book and packaging for this product are FSC®-certified.
Ben is a fun, fluffy friend and a great way to teach empathy and emotional connections. Your child can cuddle up with Ben while listening to or reading his story or settle in for a nice nap. The 9” cuddly plush toy is soft and safe for all ages. Its embroidered features eliminate any choking hazards.
- Tricycle Weight: 15.6 lbs
- Materials: Aluminum frame, 100% polyester
- Open Dimensions: 40.1” L x 18.9” W x 37” H
- Folded Dimensions: 13.4” L x 15” W x 26” H
- Minimum Child Age: 6 months+
- Maximum Child Weight: 55 lbs